Home Remedies for Hair Loss:
Hair fall may have several reasons like stress, not having proper sleep, lack of perfect diet, or even genetic. But whenever there is a problem it will have a solution too. So lets see the few easy and simple home remedies for hair fall control.
Some of the general things we have to take care for hair fall control like,
- Proper Peaceful Sleep
- Intake of Fruits and Leafy Vegetables
- Drinking 6-8 glasses of water everyday
- Minimizing stress levels
- Take a small bowl of coconut oil. Heat it in a vessel
- Add some hand full of Curry leaves in boiling oil.
- Boil that for 15 min.
- Let it cool down and then filter those leaves
- After cooling apply it to hair and massage it with fingertips
FENUGREEK SEEDS: (METHI)
- Take a bowl of fenugreek seeds and soak it in water over night.
- Then in the morning make that soaked fenugreek seeds into a fine paste
- Now apply the paste to hair and wait for about 1hr then rinse it off
INDIAN GOOSEBERRY (AMLA) :
- Take few Gooseberry's and make it into paste.
- In that paste add few drops of lemon juice
- Now apply this to hair and wait for 40 min then rinse it off
Along with Hair Fall control it makes hair black and strong.
- Take a couple of onions and chop it into pieces
- Grind it well by adding small amounts of water
- Take this paste and apply it to hair and wait for 30 min
- Do like this before every head bath.