Home remedies for Diabetes,solutions for Diabetes sugar problem:
Diabetes has been referred to as "Madhumeh" by Ayurveda. This disease is caused by imbalance of the harmone insulin that has to be taken extremely by a diabetes patient regularly. Ayurvedic therapies recommended many Indian herbs and general practices to improve the secretion of insulin through natural ways.
Turmeric and Cinnamon:
Include turmeric and cinnamon in your diets. You can even take one teaspoon of cinnamon daily.see how you can use turmeric as a face make for glowing skin.
Bitter gourd is also called as Karela. Take a couple of bitter gourd and grind it well in-order to form like a juice by adding water to it. Drink this juice once a day. As it is bitter in taste but has amazing medical values. It contains the chemical which controls the urine and blood glucose levels.see the medicinal values of lady finger vegetable...
Soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in one cup of water overnight. Drink this water in the early morning on an empty stomach and eat the seeds.
Boil around fifteen fresh mango leaves in one cup of water. Keep it overnight and filter it in the morning. Drink every morning on an empty stomach.
4.Indian Gooseberry (Amla):
Amla contains vitamin C and also called as gooseberry and the juice of amla promotes proper functioning of the pancreas.
Lets us see a remedy for Diabetes/sugar which we can solve at home made remedy.
i)Remove the seeds of the amla,and make it into a fine paste and take this alma paste into a cloth and squeeze the juice into a glass or bowl and drink daily at the empty stomach in the early morning.
ii)And one more thing you can do with this juice is to mix with bitter guard juice and drink it for better result in solving diabetes.
Do's and Dont's:
- Avoid oily, fried and starchy foodstuffs.
- Avoid coffee, sugar, refined flour and alcohol.
- Eat smaller meals (low fat diet) five to six times a day instead of having three large meals.
- Increase intake of vegetables like spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, sprouts, beans, garlic etc.
- Do regular exercise. Walk for at least 40 minutes a day.
- Avoid red meat and excessive salt in your meals. Fish and soy can be taken due to their good protein value.
- Bitter herbs like Azadirachta Indica (Neem), bitter gourd and fenugreek are like miracle drugs for diabetics. Take them in any form you can.
- Avoid white bread, rice, potatoes, sweets and sugary foods.
- Chew 8-10 curry leaves on an empty stomach. It is very effective for bringing the urine and blood sugar to their normal levels, even in hereditary diabetic patients..
- Take few cloves of garlic everyday as it contains allicin that helps in reducing sugar level in blood.