Overcome Headache from MiGraine:
Migraine Headache is the worst kind of chronic headache. It can be defined as severe pounding or pulsing headache that generally starts in the forehead and moves usually towards one side of the head either left or right side and around eyes. Most of the times attack with warnings or painful symptoms including nausea, vertigo, facial flushing, nasal congestion and dizziness. So lets see some tips for how to cure it.
Take some fresh henna leaves and grind it well by adding few drops of lime or vinegar and rub them against the forehead for a quick relief.
- Make a fine paste of cinnamon by mixing it with water.
- Apply it over the temples and forehead to get relied from headaches caused by exposure to cold air.
- Take boiling water in a large bowl and add a handful of rosemary to it.
- Cover your head with a towel, lean over the bowl and inhale the steam.
- Continue inhaling the steam for 5 to 10 minutes for relief.
- Take the juice which is prepared by the following steps:
- Take 300 gms of carrot and each 100 gms of spinach and cucumber and make it into a juice and take it once.
Take fresh grape juice. Simply grind fresh, ripe grapes and drink the juice directly without adding any water to it.
- Make fine paste of crusts of lemon in a mortar. Apply this paste on the forehead. It is an effective migraine cure.
- Tie a tight cloth around the head to decrease blood flow to the scalp and lessen the throbbing and pounding of headache.
- Take a nap as sleeping relaxes the muscles and bring body systems in order.