Home remedies for KIDNEY STONES :
A Kidney stone, also known as a renal calculus is a solid concretion or crystal aggregation formed in the kidneys from dietary minerals in the urine. Urinary stones are typically classified by their location in the kidney, ureter, bladder or by their chemical composition. About 80% of those with kidney stones are men. Men most commonly experience their first episode between 30 and 40 years of age, while for women the age at first presentation is somewhat later. So lets the home remedies for this.
Lets see some herbal remedies which can help in the problem of Kidney stones:
Know about the best diet you can follow
- Water or fluids are supposedly the best medicine for stone. Thus a person with kidney stones must have to take at least three liters of water everyday.
- Regular intake of coconut water and barley water can help in relieving the burning urination sensations which is a common issue with people carrying kidney stones.
- Onion concoction made by adding water to the onion bulbs with sugar can be of great help in kidney stones.
- Red chilli pepper, spices and milk products should be avoided by kidney stone patients.
- Intake of red kidney pulse or Rajma daal helps in preventing kidney stones.
- Among fruits, fresh ripe apples and grapes help a great deal in dissolving kidney stones.
- At the first symptom of stone pain, mix each two tea spoons of organic olive oil with organic lemon juice. Drink it straight and follow with a 12 ounce glasses of purified water.Wait 30 minutes and then squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon into 1/2 ounces of purified water, add 1 teaspoon of raw apple cinder vinegar and drink. Repeat the process of every hour until the symptoms improve.