How to get rid of Gastric problem with simple home remedies:
As we know the production of gas is a natural part of the digestive system in our body,so we can find Home Remedies For Gastric Problem.The gastric problem in the stomach can be caused by a number of things, those are excessive drinking, not chewing your food thoroughly, eating spicy and gas-forming food, too much stress, some kind of bacterial infection, or digestive disorders.
Below are some of the home remedies for gas problem:
1. Cinnamon:By using Cinnamon we can get rid of gastric problem easily let us see this home remedy for gastric problem with this simple tip.Cinnamon will soothe your stomach and also prevent further formation of gas.gas home remedy using cinnamon
- Add one-half teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a cup of warm milk and Stir it well and then drink it.
- you can make cinnamon tea by adding some cinnamon powder to a cup of boiling water. Let it steep for a few minutes and then drink it.
2. Drink some peppermint tea to solve gas:
Peppermint is great for soothing churning stomachs and easing gas pains. Its essential oil contains menthol, which has an antispasmodic effect of the smooth muscle of the digestive track. Peppermint also soothes nerves, and therefore can soothe stomachs that really feel the effect of nervousness and stress. Drink a cup after dinner to help keep things moving slowly.
3. Drink chamomile tea
If peppermint doesn’t suits to your taste or body,you can try chamomile tea as this is also a good source to get relief from gas instantly.
4. Drink warm lemon water to get relief from gas:
A glass of warm lemon water every morning keeps the doctor away. It may not sound as good as “an apple a day” but it’s still a helpful habit. Lemon is good for you in a number of ways, including lending a hand when it comes to easing your gas pain.
5.Eat in small and simpler meals:
Eat smaller diets like if you regularly follow 3 meals a day shift them to 5 smaller meals so that your stomach will be always full no scope to create gas and its easy to digest simpler and smaller meals.
6. Coriander as a home remedy for gastric pain.
Out of the many health benefits of this herb corainder, solving the indigestion problems is one among them. Coriander can help in settling your stomach and getting you relieved from the burning sensations gas and indigestion has been causing. You can add roasted coriander seeds to half a glass of buttermilk or use one teaspoon of dried leaves per cup boiling water.