Home remedies for Allergy:
Allergy refers to the abnormal reactions of the human body immunity system. When a person suffers from allergy it implies that the body gets affected with an altered or abnormal tissue reaction after exposure to an antigen. So lets see some of the ways to Overcome Allergy.
- One of the popular home remedies for allergies like rash is to Melt 3 full teaspoon of potato flour in a glass of water
- Add this to a bucket of water. Then take a bath using this water
- If you have a bath tub, fill it with more buckets and relax in the tub 2-3 times a day.
- Green tea has natural antihistamine and is one of the best home remedy for allergies.
- If you don't like green tea, you can also have black tea.
- Chamomile tea is another alternative.
- Prepare any of the above type of tea's and sweeten with 2-3 spoons of honey and have it thrice a day.
This is a well tested and trusted home remedy for allergy.Crush a piece of ginger after peeling it and place it into a mug Now add boiling water over it.Steep it for few minutes and drink it at once This is a mild decongestant and considered one of the best diet for allergy
Neem is another useful herb and in Ayurveda it is considered as best anti-septic and disinfectant.
Take some handfull of neem leaves and grind it well and make it into fine paste then apply it on the allergy areas. This juice is mainly used for skin allergies, boils, skin infections etc.
Bananas are useful to those who are allergic to certain foods.
If you have skin rashes, digestive system disorders, or asthma, you can have one or two bananas a day.
If you have allergies of the intestinal tract, skin, and nasal passages, castor oil is a good option.Add five drops of castor oil in half a cup of water or any fruit or vegetable juice.Drink this on an empty stomach in the morning.