Home remedies to get rid of Dandruff :
When excessive dried skin flakes or dandruff fall from the scalp, a severe itching which, apart from causing inconvenience, becomes irritating and frustration. Not only this, dandruff can be the cause of hair fall / baldness too. As such dandruff treatment is very essential right at its first stage so that it doesn't become a serious dandruff disease. The symptoms of dandruff include white colored skin flakes all over shoulder, severe itching, inflammation and red blisters on the scalp. So lets see the home remedies to get rid of Dandruff.
- Avoid excessive intake of junk and oily food as well as tea, coffee, and other beverages.
- Avoid meat, sugar, and chocolates.
- Increase intake of juicy fruits but avoid citrus fruits as well as banana.
- Take a balanced diet on a regular basis that should include vegetables, grams, cereals, fruits etc.
- Drink lots of water during the day time.
- Comb hair properly on a daily basis for maintaining proper blood circulation which is a pre condition for any type of dandruff treatment.
Take some fermented curd- fermented means curd by keeping it aside for 2-3days, do not freeze and apply this curd to the scalp and hair.
Keep it for about an hour and wash it off with shampoo and this shampoo should be a mild one.
Curd not only is a very natural conditioner that makes hair shiny but also reduces dandruff.
- Mix two teaspoons of vinegar with six teaspoons of hot water and apply it all over the scalp.
- If you have long hair, increase the amount accordingly.
- Keep it overnight after tying a cloth and wash hair with plain water the next morning.
- Do it twice a week for 3 months.
- It is an effective home dandruff treatment.
Take some required amount of olive oil into a bowl and massage the scalp regularly with this. It will not only cure dandruff but will also prevent it from occurring.
Take one part of sandalwood oil with three parts of lemon juice and apply it on the scalp to get rid of dandruff.
ALOE VERA LEAVES:
Apply aloe vera leaves on scalp and leave it overnight. Wash it with a herbal, preferably Shikakai Shampoo the next morning.